During the Construction Phase, Silver Fern Siam will:
- Manage the site on a daily basis, with special regard to the contractor’s quality, timeliness and costs.
- Manage the site in terms of rainwater run-off and minimizing environmental impact, macro-environmental issues and erosion.
- Hold regular project review meetings with the development team and Client.
- Hold regular project review meetings with the contractors.
- Manage Neighbor coordination on a macro and micro level.
- Identify potential issues which require early trouble shooting and resolution.
- Manage the design and any changes or variations.
- Report regularly to the Client on progress, including marked-up progress on the time schedule, cash-flow charts and photographs.
- Manage budget updates and financial tracking.
At Completion, Silver Fern Siam will:
- Inspect the completed works, and write up the defects lists.
- Manage the rectification of the defects prior to practical completion.
- Manage the issuing of the As-Built drawings and Operation & Maintenance manuals from the contractor.
- Issue Practical Completion Certificate.
- Manage defects during the defects liability period.
- Manage the final account settlement and the retention monies.